- Produce well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Remove bugs, develop new features, create prototypes
- Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
- Build website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practicesWork together with web designers.
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling
- Good understanding of JS frameworks/libraries like Angular or React.js
- Experience with web application security and best practices
- You’re a problem solver with innovative ideas, a curiosity to learn and a desire to understand systems beyond those you’re responsible for.