The product designer has a substantial impact on how our thousands of customers interact with learning experiences on our SaaS platform. The individual in this role will work as a team member in an agile squad supporting strategic projects. Candidates will apply design principles to assist various teams in producing clear and compelling experience and interface. The right candidate for this role will have a portfolio (either online or PDF), which demonstrates strong capabilities in both UX process knowledge and application as well as visual/UI design.
- Execute at every stage of the design lifecycle from ideation to delivery.
- Conduct user research, interviews, and workshop to understand the customer and industry problems/challenges.
- Collaborate with Business Analyst, Engineers, and other stakeholders in an agile and lean environment.
- Design new features or improve existing ones based on qualitative and quantitative data.
- Contribute and help maintain our Design System and develop new components and patterns for other products.
- 1-3 years of design experience, with emphasis on interaction design, including mobile and web applications.
- Online or PDF portfolio, demonstrating the design of complex systems across multiple platforms, including desktop and mobile interfaces.
- Open-minded about the agile environment and always willing to iterate and improve.
- Proficient with user interface design patterns and user-centered design methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You know how to handle freedom and ownership and get the most out of yourself and your team.