Jr. UX Designer
The product designer has a substantial impact on how our thousands of customers interact with learning experiences on our SaaS platform. The individual in this role will work as a team member in an agile squad supporting strategic projects. Candidates will apply design principles to assist various teams in producing clear and compelling experience and interface. The right candidate for this role will have a portfolio (either online or PDF), which demonstrates strong capabilities in both UX process knowledge and application as well as visual/UI design.
- Execute at every stage of the design lifecycle from ideation to delivery.
- Conduct user research, interviews, and workshop to understand customer and industry problems.
- Collaborate with Business Analyst, Engineers, and other stakeholders in an agile and lean environment.
- Working closely with Design Lead to ensure smooth and pragmatic integration of your designs.
- Design new features and interfaces based on qualitative and quantitative insights.
- One year of design experience, with emphasis on interaction design, including mobile and web applications.
- BA/BS or MA/MS in Interaction Design or a fulltime Design Bootcamp.
- Open-minded about the agile environment and always willing to iterate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Our core values define our culture:
- Be ambitious
- Never stop improving
- We're in this together
- Stay lean